Woodstock Furniture Outlet’s “Braves Tickets Package” Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Eligibility: Woodstock Furniture Outlet’s “Braves Tickets Package” Sweepstakes Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding New York and Florida) where not prohibited by law. Entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of contest entry.
Employees, or contractors of Woodstock Furniture Outlet, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employees or contractors are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Woodstock Furniture Outlet, 100 Robin Road Extension (6250 GA-92), Acworth, GA 30102.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on August 8, 2011 at 6:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). Approximate Drawing Date is August 13, 2011. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter:
a. To enter visit Woodstock Furniture Outlet’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodstock-Furniture-Outlet/232825731494) during the Promotion Period and follow the instructions to enter the contest, including providing a valid e-mail address, your name, checking the box accepting a free membership in woodstockoutlet.com and the acceptance of these Official Rules.
Alternatively, an entrant can enter the Promotion by completing a 3″ x 5″ card with your first and last name, e-mail address, and complete home address, home telephone number, city, state and zip code. In addition, write “I accept the Official Rules of the Contest” and mail it to the Sponsor at 100 Robin Road Extension (6250 GA-92), Acworth, GA 30102. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by August 10th, 2011 and received by Sponsor by August 13th. Mailed-in entries postmarked by August 12, 2011, but received after August 13th, 2011 will not be considered.
b. Contest Limit: Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries, and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Winner Determination: An independent third party appointed by the Sponsor will randomly select the potential winners from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by email after the date of the random drawing.
6. Winner Requirements: The winner must be a member of http://www.facebook.com/WoodstockFurnitureOutlet and “like” Woodstock Furniture Outlets Facebook page in order to receive a prize. The winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return, without making any changes, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”), which must be received by Sponsor within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If any winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his or her prize. The winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. In the event that any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
7. Prizes: Sponsor shall award One (1), Braves Tickets Package including 4 Dugout Braves Tickets, $40 Food and Beverage, and FREE Parking Pass. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded including, without limitation, any and all taxes. The winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. Prize is awarded ‘as is’ with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsors. All prize details are at Sponsors’ sole discretion. [Note: Additional disclosures may be required depending on nature of prize] Limit one (1) prize per person/email address/household for the entire sweepstakes.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor will furnish to the Internal Revenue Service any required tax reporting forms relating to the award of any prize, including Form 1099-MISC and the winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes related to the prize unless otherwise provided in these Official Rules.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state court of appropriate jurisdiction in the State of Georgia located in Fulton County, Georgia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
14. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Promotion end date (listed above) and no later than January 31, 2012. For the Winner List, visit the http://www.woodstockoutlet.com website and click on the Contact Us link and submit to Customer Service.